About the client
INKAchef is a new and exciting catering concept in Oslo. They have a passion for food and a sincere desire to create joy around the table. They cook with love and have as motto: We do not make food, we make love. INKAchef was a dream come true after an exciting process that started in Peru and ended in Norway. They make Peruvian food with seasonal ingredients.
Scope of work
- Media Design
INKAchef was starting its business so they needed help with some media design and a new website. They only had their logo. Business cards, menu, posters, flyers were requested as well.
Due to the quick requirement of the website, we separated the project into 3 main steps.
The first one was a simple one-pager with the principal information about the company that suits potencial customers to know about the business.
The second step was to add detailed menus and a more substantial content.
The last step is adding a booking and order system.
More than ever, customers expect to find a business online – that’s the minimum. But customers are also increasingly expecting a more personalised experience from the brands they shop with, with more useful content, and a website is the perfect way to showcase this.
A website can have almost infinite features that can provide broad functionality. We have long experience with what works, but we are always open to suggestions, ideas and challenges. We allow customers to become independent or we can offer additional services if desired. We develop our own WordPress plugins.
Standard functionalities of the website are defined as follows:
- We use WordPress platform.
- Professional, modern and user-friendly design.
- Responsive Design: desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile. Compatible with all browsers.
- Contact form: Name, E-mail, Phone, Subject, Message.
- Location via Google Maps.
- Links to social media via icons (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Photo Gallery. Video Gallery.
- News / Stories (categories, archives, calendars).
- FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Follow GDPR rules.
Customized functionalities of the website are defined as follows:
- Social Media Integration. Instagram feed. Facebook feed. Twitter feed.
- Advanced Search function in the menu.
- Calendar – Events and deadlines. Event registration. Eventbrite integration. Facebook events.
- Two-language availability for some pages (Norwegian-English).
We are always learning and using the latest technologies on our projects if possible.
The INKAchef technology stack is:
- WordPress platform
Conversation is one of our most important values and a habit we support at every stage of our development process. We use Slack for chat, Trello for planning, and Github for code reviews and discussion.